Let’s know today how to transfer money from ATM machine, do you also have to transfer money to your family or friend’s bank account. In today’s post, we are going to tell you the easiest way to do this which will be very useful for you. Often, they prefer to go to the bank to deposit money in their account. Because they think it is safer. But today technology has developed so much that you can transfer money from your debit card to another’s account without going to the bank. This is as easy as withdrawing money from an ATM.
Although most people are not aware of this, people are engaged in long lines of the bank. If you have an ATM card, then you should take full advantage of it. Because till date you have withdrawn only money from your debit card. But let us tell you that with this you can not only withdraw money from your account, but you can also deposit money and transfer it to another account. However, there are some rules of which you will get information in this post, so how do we know this?
How to transfer money from ATM machine
Almost all banks have the same method of transferring money to ATMs. Here we are telling you the process of ATM of SBI Bank, which is considered to be the simplest. Here you also have to take care of some things like your account is in PNB, you have to go to the ATM machine of your PNB bank. If it is in SBI, then go to the ATM machine.
Apart from this, whichever account you are transferring money to, and your account should be in the same bank. For example, if your account is in SBI, then the account you want to send money to should also be in SBI. If you follow these conditions, you can follow the steps given below.
1. First transfer the money to any account with your ATM. Write down his account number and then go to your bank’s ATM.
2. After inserting the card in the machine, many options will appear in the screen in front of you, you have to click on Transfer.
3. After this you have to enter the four digit PIN number of your ATM.
4. Now click on Account Based Transfer.
5. Now you will be asked which of your account Saving or Current Saving, then click on its name.
6. After this, enter the account number of any SBI account in which you have to transfer money.
7. After entering the account number, click on Correct, you have to confirm here and enter the account number and click on Correct.
8. After this, you will be asked to enter Amount and after entering all the money you want to send, click on Confirm.
After this, the ATM machine will process a little and you will be asked to show your balance on the screen in front of you. Which you can do Yes or No, clicking on Yes or No will make your transaction successful. After that whatever amount you entered here in the machine will go to the account of the person in front.
So now you must know how to transfer money from the ATM machine, in this way you can easily transact money by following just a few simple steps. It is as easy as withdrawing money from an ATM. It has been many years since the launch of this facility in India but due to lack of information, very few people use it. However, now many people are learning to use it by taking the help of the internet. Hope this information will prove helpful to you.