Do you want to know how to make Sanitizer at home Hindi, so in this post today we are going to tell you about it. Today most of the states of the country have been affected due to Corona virus. It is growing so fast that people are being advised to stay at home. Also, to avoid corona yourself, it has been advised to wash hands and apply mask. This is the reason that people are fiercely buying Masks and Hand Sanitizer from online or offline market, due to which their availability has decreased in many places.
Let me tell you that the best way to prevent the spread of corona virus is to wash your hands frequently with soap or hand sanitizer with a mask. Now you must be wondering what will happen by washing hands repeatedly, it is because this virus called SARS-CoV-2 has a thin layer on the outside which is made up of lipids i.e. fat and protein. When you clean your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, this virus disappears.
Many times it happens that we are in a place where there is no water or soap. In such a situation Sanitizer is quite useful for cleaning hands because with the help of this you can wipe out bacteria and germs with your hands without water. However, your sanitizer should be of high quality for this.
How to make Sanitizer at home
The Ministry of Health has passed the Essential Commodities Order 2020 on March 13, stressing that the quality of Sanitizer sold in the market should be improved. To avoid corona virus, your sanitizer must contain at least 60 percent alcohol. If it is not available in the market then you can make it in your home too.
Because of the arrival of the virus, people are buying and keeping masks and sanitizers in advance, due to which there is a lack of them in the market. In many places it has been out of stock, so if you want to know how to make Sanitizer, then read this post carefully because in this post we are going to tell you how to make Sanitizer.
A home-made sanitizer proves to be as effective as the one you buy from the market. However, for this it is necessary to choose the right material in which the main material is alcohol which helps in killing germs.
Some companies also make alcohol-free sanitizers and claim that it is as effective as alcohol. But some reports say that the claim of the companies is wrong because it does not prove to be as effective as alcohol. The government is also advising to use alcohol-containing sanitizer, so the information required for making it is given below.
Ingredients required to make sanitizer
So for this you will mainly need three things.
1. The first and main ingredient is isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol which you can easily find in chemical and clinic stores. For your information, tell us that when the doctor or nurse injects a patient in the clinic, first clean the skin with a liquid. This is a liquid rubbing alcohol, which is easily found in the pharmacy.
2. Second Aloe Vera Gel You must have moisturized your skin to this day, but it is also needed to make a sanitizer as it prevents the alcohol from drying out or flying away. So you can get it fresh from the aloe vera plant present in the house or you can buy it as a gel from the market.
3. Third is essential oil or lemon juice. It is used to reduce the aroma of alcohol. For this, you can use any aromatic oil like lavender oil, besides lemon juice will also prove to be a better option.
How to make Sanitizer at home
While making sanitizer, keep in mind that alcohol and aloe vera gel should be in 2: 1 ratio. This means two-thirds of alcohol and one-third of aloe vera gel. This is necessary so that the alcohol can be more than 60 percent in it, then follow the steps given below to make it.
- First of all you have to take a glass bowl in which you have to take 2 parts of alcohol and 1 part of aloe vera gel.
- Now add 7 to 10 drops of aromatic oil or lemon juice of your choice.
- After this, mix all three things well.
- Now fill this mixture in the bottle, which you can take anywhere.
In this way, you can make hand sanitizer at your home in very easy way. Whenever you touch the door latch in a public place, the handle on the bus, the switch or the lift button, etc., after touching them, you must clean the hand with the Sanitizer kept with you.
Ways to avoid viruses
The World Health Organization (WHO) has given some important tips to avoid corona virus, which is as follows.
- Wash your hands frequently. If you are using soap and water to wash hands, then rub them in your hands for 20 seconds.
- If you do not have soap, use alcohol based sanitizer.
- If possible, avoid going to crowded places.
- Do not touch your face with smelly hands, especially the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay away from contact with sick people as much as possible.
- When going out, use the mask in your mouth.
- If you think that you may be vulnerable to corona virus, then isolate yourself.
So now you must have learned about how to make Sanitizer at home . Hopefully this post today will be helpful to you and the way to make sanitizer will work for you. Here, one thing you have to keep in mind is that hand sanitizer containing alcohol will be effective to avoid corona virus. If you use alcohol without alcohol, then it will not save you from infection, in which case you have to use alcohol containing only alcohol.