Let’s know today how to change the mobile number in Aadhaar card in Hindi 2020. Before this, let me tell you that now Aadhaar has become such a document in the country. All of which is required from online government work to necessary private work. Since your identity is hidden in it, most people also use it as their identity card. Seeing the need of this, about 90 percent people of the country have got their Aadhaar cards made. By the way, our old Mobile Number changes many times. If the new mobile number is not updated with the important things like bank and Aadhaar card, then we have to face many problems.
There are many benefits of updating the Mobile Number in your Aadhar card. Like you can do your online verification. Apart from this, it helps in downloading Aadhaar. If you want to make any change in your address online then you can do this also. If you also want to know how to change mobile number in Aadhaar card, then read this post carefully. Because in this post we are going to tell you the easiest way to do this.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If you are looking for an online way to change the registered mobile number, then for your information, tell that there is no such way at present. If you see any post or video related to it, then you have to understand that it is the fake who will waste your time. In Aadhaar card, you can change your address address online only.
If you want to change important things like your number, date of birth, name. If you have to go to the Aadhaar center, then the information and procedure of which documents you will need in the center are given below.
2. If you do not have the means to print the form, then you can buy the correction form from any book store.
3. Once you get the form, you have to fill it carefully. After this, photocopy of your Aadhaar card is to be attached to it.
4. Make your signature in the Correction Form and Aadhaar Photocopy.
5. Since you only want to change your mobile number, then the correction form and the photocopy of Aadhaar will be your job.
6. But if you improve the name, date of birth and address, then documents have to be added.
7. In case of updating the mobile number, you have to go to your nearest center with both the correction form and Aadhaar photocopy. The worker at the center will do your biometric verification after which your application will be submitted.
Your mobile number will be changed within 7 working days of submitting the application. So to know whether the number has been updated or not, read our mobile number in our post Aadhaar . There are two ways mentioned in this post, although the first one is not working in it, but the new method described in it is working well.
So now you must have known how to change the mobile number in the Aadhar card and tell you once again that you can only change your address from the online Aadhaar website. But for the number, date of birth or name, you will have to go to the Aadhaar center for their document. You cannot do this work online at home. So hope this post is helpful for you.